The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort consists of eight buildings with a total of 2,256 units. Buildings vary between 12-20 floors with elevators.
Vacationing at The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort affords you and your family the ultimate in entertainment. Situated less than six miles from the famed Las Vegas Strip, the resort features spacious one-and two-bedroom floor plans and offers easy access to the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas. Take in a fabulous show or court Lady Luck in one of the areas’ famous casinos. Adjacent to South Point Casino, enjoy a meal in one of the many restaurants or create an epicurean delight in your own private kitchen equipped with range, microwave convection oven, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, and toaster. Other accommodation amenities include a washer and dryer in every suite.
The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort accommodations are 1,600 square feet of combined living space featuring a common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite. The spacious one- and two-bedroom accommodations are designed for the guest’s maximum comfort. Kitchen, living room and dining room in each suite are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Individual living and dining rooms in all suites
- Ceramic tile in living areas
- Fully appointed kitchens equipped with; range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave convection oven, coffee maker, and toaster
- Most needed cookware and service for six dinnerware included in each suite
- Washer and dryer in every suite
- King-size bed and queen size sofa bed
- Rollaway beds available upon request
- Walk-in shower/Jacuzzi tubs
- All linens and bath towels provided
- Televisions in living room and bedroom
- DVD Player
- In-room WiFi available*
- In-room safe available*
- Hair dryers
- Ironing board with iron
* Indicates that additional charges apply.
- 5 heated swimming pools, many with water features
- 1 activities pool for children
- 5 hot tubs
- Poolside activities
- Lounge chairs and towels poolside
- Deli/gift shop
- Fitness center
- 9-hole putt-putt golf course
- Arcade/ game room and board games
- 10 barbecue grills
- Computer center
- Ice and vending machines
- Free parking
- 24 Hour security
- Luggage carts
- Concierge desk/ bell service
- ATM machine
- Shuttle service available to The Strip. Please see the front desk for fees and schedule.*
* Indicates that additional charges apply.
In addition to captivating casino action, Las Vegas offers a wealth of entertainment opportunities designed to dazzle you and yours. Take a thrill ride on the Big Shot – the Stratosphere’s thrilling 180-feet free-fall ride. Enjoy the sights of Las Vegas from the observation deck 50 stories above the Strip on the replica Eiffel Tower at Paris. Catch Cirque du Soleil at Treasure Island or one of the mystifying magic shows at the Venetian. You can also hike in scenic Red Rock Canyon, take a riverboat cruise on Lake Mead and learn about the inner workings of the Hoover Dam.
Las Vegas, NV 89183
From McCarran Airport:
Follow airport exit signs to 215 west. Follow 215 west to the Las Vegas Boulevard exit. Turn left on Las Vegas Boulevard and follow it south approximately four miles past Silverado Ranch Drive. The resort is on the right-hand side.
From Interstate 15 North or South:
Traveling on I-15, take exit 31, Silverado Ranch Boulevard to Las Vegas Boulevard and turn right. Take Las Vegas Boulevard to Le Baron [after the South Point Hotel and Casino] and turn right. The resort will be on the left.
From Interstate 95 Northbound:
Traveling on Interstate 95 northbound, exit on 215 west (Lake Mead Drive exit). Turn left at stop sign onto Lake Mead Drive (215). Follow 215/Lake Mead Drive west to the Las Vegas Boulevard exit. Turn left on Las Vegas Boulevard and follow it south approximately four miles past Silverado Ranch Drive. The resort is on the right-hand side.
From Interstate 95 Southbound:
Traveling on Interstate 95 southbound, exit on I-15 south to 215 east. Follow 215 east to the Las Vegas Boulevard exit. Turn right on Las Vegas Boulevard and follow it south approximately four miles past Silverado Ranch Drive. The resort is on the right-hand side.