Vacation Village at Weston Resort consists of three buildings with a total of 672 units. All buildings have seven floors with elevators.
Within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, lies a vacationer’s dream at Vacation Village at Weston Resort. Indulge in spacious one-and two- bedroom suites with amenities like private Jacuzzi tubs, kitchens, and living and dining areas. If you can tear yourself away from the resort’s pools and relaxing outdoor whirlpool you’ll find world-class shopping, horseback riding, tennis, golf, and restaurants that await you. Local nightlife and evening entertainment are nearby on the world-famous Fort Lauderdale Beach strip, only a short drive away.
Vacation Village at Weston accommodations are 1,500 square feet of combined living space featuring a common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite. The spacious one- and two-bedroom accommodations are designed for the guest’s maximum comfort. Kitchen, living and dining room in each suite are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Individual living and dining rooms in all suites
- Ceramic tile and carpeted floors
- A Suites are 875 square feet and feature fully appointed kitchens equipped with dishwasher, range, coffeemaker, toaster, ice maker, full-size refrigerator and microwave convection oven
- B Suites are 625 square feet and feature partial kitchens (includes many of Suite A kitchen amenities, without the range)
- Most needed cookware and service for four dinnerware included in each suite
- King-size bed and sofa bed in Suite A
- Queen-size bed and sofa bed in Suite B
- Jacuzzi tubs in Suite A
- Rollaway beds available upon request
- All linens and bath towels provided
- Flat panel televisions in living room and bedroom
- DVD Player
- In-room WiFi included in Resort Fee*
- In-room safe included with Resort Fee*
- Furnished balconies with sweeping tropical vistas
- Hair dryers
- Ironing board with iron
*$25.00 Required Resort Fee includes WiFi (basic bandwidth), in-room safes, limited local transportation within a 3-mile radius via shuttle service, discounts at participating merchants (must show room key), karaoke night, family movie night, poolside appreciation party, poolside dance lessons, social center (schedule provided at check-in), fitness center, morning coffee, refreshments from 2pm – 6pm and business center.
- 1 heated outdoor swimming pool with water feature
- 1 children’s pool
- 1 hot tub
- Poolside activities*
- Lounge chairs and towels poolside
- Smoothie Bar poolside
- Tropical gift shop
- Barbeque grills
- Picnic areas
- Fitness center*
- Business center*
- Guest laundry room on every floor
- Luggage carts
- Ice and vending machines
- Free parking
- Security on site
- Shuttle service on property and within 3-mile radius
- Concierge desk
- Guests receive a mid week housekeeping service on the 4th day consisting of trash removal, linen exchange and light tidy. (See Resort Policies for further information.)
*$25.00 Required Resort Fee includes WiFi (basic bandwidth), in-room safes, limited local transportation within a 3-mile radius via shuttle service, discounts at participating merchants (must show room key), Karaoke night, family movie night, poolside appreciation party, poolside dance lessons, social center (schedule provided at check-in), fitness center, morning coffee, refreshments from 2pm – 6pm, and business center.
World class sporting and recreational opportunities, incomparable cuisine, pampering spa services, shopping malls galore and a veritable wealth of nearby sightseeing destinations; they’re all within just a short drive of Vacation Village at Weston. The beautiful beaches and sights of the Gold Coast are only a 20-minute drive away. An added bonus is the resort’s convenient location between the nightlife of Fort Lauderdale and Miami’s South Beach.
Weston, FL 33326
From the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport:
Take I-595 west to I-75 North (To Naples) and proceed to exit at Weston Road. Exit the highway and continue heading west on the service road/State Road 84 until you reach Bonaventure Boulevard. Make a left on Bonaventure Boulevard and drive under the overpass to your second traffic light (Racquet Club Road); turn right at Racquet Club Road and Vacation Village at Weston will be on your right-hand side (first driveway on the right).